Michael Stephens wrote some tips / ideas to promote your library's twitter feed, and to promote #followalibrary day
- Embed one of the followalibrary video's in your library’s blog or Web site and write a little blurb about your own library’s Twitter presence.
- Make a companion video highlighting the project and the faces behind your library’s Twitter presence.
- Add info about the project to your other sites for online presence: Facebook, etc. Share with your friends everywhere.
- Print up some of those ever popular bookmarks, inserts, fliers, stickers, etc (and do it quick) and send them out the door with your patrons.
- Put up some fliers, get some local press coverage, and be sure to share the idea with your own followers.
Lukas made a button for #followalibrary-day
Want this button?
Just copy and paste this HTML
into your webpage: